Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The good news is that I finally scheduled my mammogram. The sort-of bad news is that I need to bring my previous original film with me. Now, I ask myself, in this day and age of technology you'd think this would be something that I could get at the drop of a hat. At least, I think it would be a very good use of technology. Instead, I have to run up to Newburgh to get the films then bring them with me to my appointment.

It could be worse....

But, what if I'd moved west already. What would I do then? Wait for the film to arrive by mail before I could even schedule the appointment? Women don't like having the procedure done in the first place. I feel this extra is just another hurdle in the road to getting a mammogram. It's time technology stepped up and made my life easier. I need technology in this arena; I don't need another facebook game to get addicted to.


No comments: